Vegan Red Velvet Cheesecake
This delicious deep red cheesecake is made with raw cashews, pecans, and dates. Making it a nutritious treat you wouldn't dare miss out on eating.
red Velvet Cheesecake
This delicious deep red cheesecake is made with raw cashews, pecans, and dates. Making it a nutritious treat you wouldn't dare miss out on eating. Hope you Lovelies enjoy it as much as we did.
For the Crust
- 2 cups pecans, unsalted
- 2 cups medijool dates, pitted
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
For the Filling
- 3 cups raw cashews, soaked, drained
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2/3 cup Nutiva Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp beet powder
- Soak the cashews in water overnight, or until soft or most of the water gone.. Drain the water and set aside.
- Place the pecans and sea salt in a high speed blender (with grind setting otherwise use a food processor) and 'grind' roughly. Add the dates and process until the mixture is uniform and sticks together. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom of a 9” glass pie pan or springform pan.
- Use a high speed blender to blend cashews, Himalayan salt, coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, & maple syrup thoroughly, until silky smooth.
- Add raw cacao and beet powder into the mixture, and blend.
- Spread the red velvet mixture over the "pie crust". Place the cheesecake into the freezer and let it sit for two hours or longer before slicing and serving.