Stuffed Biscuit Waffle
Biscuits stuffed with your favorite breakfast items. Let's not forget to mention cook it on a waffle maker.
Stuffed Waffle Biscuit
- Biscuit dough (or store bought biscuits)
- Low sodium bacon (optional)
- Smoked Ham (optional)
- Eggs (or egg substitute)
- Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded (or non-dairy cheese)
- Vegetables of choice, chopped finely (optional)
- Syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Grab a skillet and preheat it on medium low.
- Crack your eggs and whisk them up really good.
- Scramble the eggs until they are slightly moist. Remove from heat.
- Cook your bacon on a griddle (or skillet) until your desired crisp is reached.
- Wrap finished bacon in paper towel to remove any access greasiness.
- Once that is complete crumble the bacon pieces.
- Turn on your waffle iron to preheat and spray with coconut oil (or preferred oil).
- Spread biscuit wide enough to add ingredients in any order. Be sure not to add too many as it will not cook properly. Then add the top biscuit.
- Place biscuit on your waffle iron and close it. Be sure not to close too tightly.
- Let it cook for one minute then fully close the iron. Let it cook for an additional two minutes.
- Remove from iron and repeat steps 8-11 again for the rest of your biscuits.
- Plate it and drizzle it with your favorite syrup (or sweetener). We used that good ole' Steen syrup.
***Optional: Instead of syrup use your favorite jam or jelly.***