Parmesan Potato Wedges
Parmesan Potato Wedges pairs well with our Spicy Avocado Ranch Dip. Perfect for an appetizer or have it as an entree.
Team these delicious wedges with the Spicy Avocado Ranch Dip. Great to serve at your next dinner party.
- 2 Baking Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe's Rice Bran Oil
- Cut the potatoes into 4 wedges totaling 8 wedges. Rinse them with cold water.
- Heat a medium skillet on medium to medium-high heat and add the oil. Once oil is hot cook the wedges on each side until golden (or until soft).
- Pat the wedges dry from oil and place them on serving tray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt.