This Greek Pizza is surprisingly low in net carbs. Great for those of you who are pizza lovers, but are looking to find a low carb version. Makes 4 or more pizzas just depends on how much sauce you like on your pizzas.
- 1-2 cans of No Salt Added Tomato Sauce (8oz.)
- Pizza Seasoning*
- Himalaya Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 4 Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 tbsp. Extra Version Olive Oil
- 1/2-1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (full fat)*
- Frozen Spinach, thawed, patted dry or fresh chopped spinach
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2-1 cup of Feta (full fat)*
*Pizza Seasoning: We bought from Whole Foods. It was located on the bulk seasoning, herb and spices shelf.
*Mozzarella and Feta Cheese: For Vegans, replace with your favorite substitutes. Also, depending on how much cheese you like on your pizza, you can add more. Just don't go over board. It will change the nutritional value.
*You can also add red onion and black olives if you'd like (optional). This version pictured here does not have the red onions or black olives. This will also change the nutritional value.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, open each can of tomato sauce and pour them into a sauce pan.
- Add the Pizza Seasoning and Himalaya salt to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes then add the garlic powder. If you like a lot of garlic, please feel free to add more. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Place your tortillas on a cookie sheet, pizza pan, or pizza stone. We used a pizza stone.
- Take the olive oil and cover each tortilla with it.
- Next, spread the pizza sauce you made on each tortilla.
- Once the tortilla is covered in sauce, add the mozzarella cheese. Then add the spinach and feta cheese. Add the roma tomatoes and sprinkle a little cheese over each tomato.
- Place in over until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Bon Appetit!
Each pizza, depending on how many you made (as is), is approximately 372 calories--41g carb--28g of Fiber. Making the pizza 13 net carbs.