Canola Oil for deep frying
2 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese,softened
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3 tablespoons low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
2 egg whites
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan on medium-high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce
3. Place approximately 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
4. Place egg whites in a small bowl. Using the fingers, spread egg white over two edges of the wonton wrappers. Fold into triangles and press to seal edges.
5. In small batches, deep fry the wontons until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve warm.
*Sweet and Sour sauce is a great dip for these.