The ingredients to this cake will shock you as they are healthier than your normal cake. You will enjoy this cake with each bite for breakfast and/or dessert. This recipe was inspired by Jason Vale's Strawberry Mangolicious Muffins.
- 2 cup of Oat Flour ***Don't have Oat flour? Take 100% Whole Grain Oats (or gluten free oats) and place them into a blender or food processor until it becomes flour consistency.***
- 2/3 cup of honey (raw is healthier)
- 4 tsp. of low sodium baking powder
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/3 cup of Pure canola oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of strawberry pulp (must make strawberry juice in a juicer first)
- 1/2 cup of papaya pulp (must make papaya juice in a juicer first)
- 1/4 cup of strawberry juice
- 1/4 cup of papaya juice
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease cake pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
- In a small bowl combine honey, milk, oil, and egg whites. Stir well.
- Once they are mixed well add it to the dry ingredients. until moist.
- Now slowly add the pulp and juice to the mixture. Once all ingredients are combined pour into cake pan.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Cool the cake before serving.